A leading derivatives trading firm in the Asian financial markets with trading operations in Asia and Europe. The company was created by a group of friends who sought to combine their trading experience, sound discipline, and intellectual capacities. It is an innovative and dynamic firm, with a flat management structure that encourages everyone to collaborate and contribute.
- Trading is a technologically intense business and our proprietary software plays a critical role in our company.
- Developing exceptional software is really important to us and we are looking for talented developers to help move our platform forward.
- You’ll Work with colleagues from diverse backgrounds solving complex and engaging problems.
- Experienced developer mentors will help you through wide array of projects that will have a real impact.
- University degree, preferably in computer science or engineering, or related fields
- 1-3 years’ experience with a passion for object-oriented programming (C/ C++/ C# or Python)
- Keen interest in finance industry, preferably trading
- Proactive team player who has the right attitude to learn and innovate
- Adequate English level
- Ability to reason logically and attentive to detail