Senior Business Analyst
We are a fast growing technology company with a 20 year track record history and going strong with plans to grow 50% more in 2020!
We focus on mobile and web applications in the exciting space of digital health & more. We are making waves with our technological solutions & initiatives that have impacted millions of people and lives!
We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
The Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst is the main liaison between the business and IT in translating business needs into system solutions. The candidate is required to conduct research on client’s business needs, processes, requirements and its traceability. Develop and communicate effective system solutions.
The person should possess an analytical mind and is able to see interconnections in system solutions and usability and adopt a systematic approach in addressing complex issues with good judgement and arrive at effective solutions.
- Solid experience of IT experience
- Solid experience of IT Business Analysis experience
- Working experience in Agile development projects experience
- Certified Business Analyst (CBA) certification will be an added advantage
- Experience in developing Agile and/or UML requirements artifacts is mandatory
- Preference will be given to candidate with the following skillset,
- Liaise with stakeholders to identify business needs
- Review existing business processes to identify opportunities
- Prepare business cases defining potential benefits, solutions to increase efficiencies of business processes and associated risks
- Propose alternative solutions to streamline business processes
- Establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business processes
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the business requirements specification and feasibility studies
- Translate business requirements and user needs into functional specifications
- Collaborate with developers to ensure requirements are incorporated into system design
- Guide the team to gather and document existing system specifications
- Function as the liaison between users and technical staff throughout the solution implementation cycle
- Supervise User Acceptance Testing when needed
- Supervise technical documentation and training materials
- Manage user training to facilitate adoption of new systems features
- Act as a point of contact for users regarding complex queries
- Scope out statement of works setting clear expectations of deliverable and exclusions
- Communication: Convey and exchange thoughts, ideas and information effectively through different mediums
- Business Needs Analysis: Identify and scope business requirements and priorities through information gathering and analysis as well as clarification of the solutions, initiatives and programme to enable effective delivery.
- Stakeholder Management: Manage stakeholder expectations and needs by aligning those with requirements and objectives of the organisation. This involves planning of actions to effectively communicate with, negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- Sense Making: Organise and analyse data and information accurately to identify relationships and detect patterns and trends to gain insights for decision-making
- Business Innovation: Identify and evaluate digitisation and innovative business opportunities provided by new advancements in information and communication technology to establish new services or businesses to bridge the physical and digital worlds
- Emerging Technology Synthesis: Monitor and integrate emerging technology trends and developments, structured data gathering for the identification of new and emerging technological products, services and techniques
Fun working culture, medical insurance, flexi benefits
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you!