We are a fast growing technology company with a 20 year track record history and still going strong with plans to grow further!
We focus on mobile and web applications in the exciting space of digital health & more. We are already making waves with our technological solutions & initiatives that have impacted thousands of people and lives!
We are looking for talented professionals to be part of our team and have opportunities for you to grow in your career path.
The Project Manager plans projects and takes ownership of the successful implementation and achievement of project objectives.
He/She defines project resources, manages project progress, optimises profit margins against calibrated targets, and facilitates interaction and tasks of various parties to reduce the risk of overall failure. He develops and identifies advances/opportunities in project management to improve timely delivery of projects within an acceptable quality level and efficient use of resources.
He/she is responsible for the overall customer relationship management, ensuring that customer relations are at an optimal level. He/she ensures the adoption of Scrum process framework and practices.
The Project Manager/Scrum Master is an effective team player who manages project timelines, stakeholders, deliverables and resources in a structured manner. He/She adopts an analytical and strategic approach in developing and communicating solutions that meet project objectives and stakeholder needs
1. Develop Project Plans
• Conduct cost-benefit analysis and develop project plan
• Review project plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projectsEstimate budgetary needs based on the project scope and anticipate future budget challenges
• Assess consolidated project plans for dependencies, gaps and continued business value
2. Oversee Program Implementation
• Plan and manage project compliance requirements and adherence to governance structures
• Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on project scope
• Plan and manage project closure and/or transitions
• Conduct project reviews to recommend changes to project schedules, cost or resource requirements
• Document and track project scope, changes, issues and risks that affect implementation
• Facilitate the daily stand-up to achieve team consensus
• Eliminate conflicts and assist in developing solutions to manage roadblocks
• Refine and manage the product backlog
3. Manage People and Project Team
• Manage project budget, work allocations, manpower and resourcing needs for the team
• Develop team members through ongoing coaching, mentoring and career discussions
• Drive performance management practices within the team in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
• Develop initiatives to support the continuing competence and professional development of the team
• Facilitate discussions, problem solving and conflict resolution
• A-team calibre and mind-set, expected to work hard
• Solid experience in IT Project Management
• Experience in Scrum experience in Projects
• Experience in Presales
• Previous experience in software development would be an advantage
• Strong client-facing skills
• Organised and meticulous, able to write well
• Enjoy constant learning and working with new technologies
Fun working culture, medical insurance, flexi benefits
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you!