Location: Singapore Job Type: Permanent / Full TimeApply Now
- Lead role to develop the company’s Cloud and Edge Cloud Strategy.
- Design, deploy, install, provision, troubleshoot, and report for all OpenStack, VMware & Hyper V infrastructure and related Cloud services
- Develop and test Open Virtualization Tools, CI/CD Tools and DevOps capabilities
- Develop and implement maintenance plans and activities for Cloud infrastructure including: application of fixes, security patches and upgrades, capacity increases and other Cloud related maintenance
- Provide advanced technical and engineering support to both internal groups and customers
- Assist cross functional teams in troubleshooting and problem identification
- Evaluate and analyze systems, performance, issues and metrics in order to provide recommendations for service improvements; diagnose, solve and provide root cause analysis for application, hardware, network, and operating system issues
- Support project quality assurance activities; and adhere to proper escalation and change control procedures.
- 8 – 10 Years of experience, with Degree in IT, Computer Science or relevant field preferred.
- Knowledge of all NFV/ infrastructure technologies (compute, storage, networking, physical infrastructure, software, commercial off the shelf (COTS) and open source packages and solutions, virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS); infrastructure management tools and monitoring tools; solution sizing for hardware/software platforms; industry standard security requirements and designs.
- Ability to develop and write technical documentation; evaluate and test emerging technologies.
- Individual must know how to put in a system, operationalize it, minimal downtime, bring engineering perspective/thought leadership.
- Forward thinking on tech, keeping current with best practices and industry trend.
- Good understanding of Public Cloud , Hybrid Cloud configuration, diversity across platforms.
- Strong network understanding, can write fire wall rules, source destination, port, understanding a 3 tier network