IT Business Analyst
Technical Skill: DevSecOps / DevOps Location: Singapore Job Type: Contract / Full TimeApply Now
- As a business functional analyst, to assist enhancing the ServiceNow platform mainly in the company and serves as a bridge between the business side and the technical side.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for collecting functional requirements from business users, analyzing
- Design solutions
- Ensure the solution works as entire process and brings business value.
- Translate requirements into technical functionalities for the development team to do developments.
- Conduct necessary testing for developed system functionalities as per the functional requirements and ensure everything is in order before releasing them to end users for user acceptance testing
- Support user acceptance testing
- Make necessary arrangements & documentations for smooth go-live
- Liaise with the stakeholders to identify their enhancement requirements
- Manage stakeholders / risks and control timeline for each projects
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Support day-to-day operations ( end user inquiries, system maintenance, etc)
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years working experience in delivering IT projects
- More than 2 years’ experience as business analyst
- Degree in IT; Business or equivalent
- Analytical skill
- IT background
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and able to work well in teams.
- Possess initiative, be self-motivated, and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders from various levels and backgrounds.