CyberSecurity Presales Consultant
Cybersecurity Pre-sales Consultant need to develop good working relationship with the sales team to identify and work on sales opportunities and driving it to closure. Together with sales, presale is responsible to execute the sales strategy, working with supporting business unit within Cyber DBA to obtain support to assist the sales team to deliver the required results. Presales is expected to be the technology and solution advisors with sound knowledge in the cybersecurity domain.
Presales is expected to act as solution consultants that can speak to the security landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present to senior members of a client team.
Presales should be versant in solution design methodologies and security by design guideline (e.g. Best Practices type of approaches) and have the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements artifacts, high level and detailed designs and deployment plans.
The presales should have the following attributes:
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to lead large groups and be a primary facilitator
- Comfortable working in a project based / client serving model
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex enterprise requirements to a comprehensive security services solution.
- Help drive pursuits and engage in deals as a team, matching outcomes to expectations
- Ability to lead and shape client expectations
- Ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams
- An understanding across breadth of cyber technology domains which includes but not limited to Network Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, Threat Detection, and Managed Security solutions and understanding the inter-relationships between major components.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in a Pre-sales capacity related to cybersecurity domain such as Network Security, Endpoint Security, Security Consulting, Incident Response, SIEM, Threat Detection and Managed Security solutions
- Advantage to have knowledge in IM8, CCoP and ISO27001 compliance
- Strong technical skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stakeholders and team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to a variety of external audiences, including being able to interact with senior executives
- History of creating rapport with customers at all levels.
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including:
• Windows, Linux, Network architecture/implementation/configuration experience
• Knowledge of packet flow/TCP/UDP traffic Firewall technologies, proxy technologies, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
- Malware/security experience
- Understand and be conversant about Cyber Security Domains
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educational or industry experience Professional security related qualification such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, GCIA etc.
Work Location: Jurong