Corporate Communications Manager
As a Corporate Communications Manager/Lead, you’ll be our resident expert with a talent and passion for business storytelling and positioning! You will be joining a fast-growing startup in the gaming and technology space, and co-developing compelling, consistent and positive stories to promote the company and its subsidiaries’ corporate identity and mission.
You will own the relationships with PR agencies and media for the group while maximizing opportunities to enhance the company’s digital footprint and brand perception among key audiences globally.
If you are keen to join a dynamic, multinational team in one of the world’s fastest-growing sectors, we would love to meet with you!
- Design and execute a holistic Corporate Communications plan that identifies and capitalizes on opportunities to promote and positively represent the organization through internal and external communications.
- Manage media inquiries, draft or lead media releases, prepare media kits and analyze media coverage.
- Propose new methods and creative strategies to raise the profile of key events and senior leaders, including the launch of new products, special events, and other strategic topics.
- Assist with the representation of the company’s identity, mission and business objectives.
- Support Seniors Leaders with content thought leadership and personal branding where appropriate.
- Support Senior Leaders with the formulation of talking points and quotes for media engagements and public appearances, and red-team for possible de-railers to communications.
- Source for and manage external PR agency resources.
- Maintain and expand the company’s media contact list for longer-term relationship building and direct communications when required.
- Oversee brand governance to protect the identity of the company group, by keeping corporate decks, investor materials, boilerplates, factsheets, and other corporate write-ups on digital platforms (website, social channels, Wikipedia, Crunchbase, etc) updated and consistent.
- Help copyright and proofread corporate materials to ensure quality and consistency to external stakeholders.
- Support crisis communications.
Skills And Experience Required
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Organized, with good attention to detail.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable working with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to think and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience handling branding and media relations for IPOs or Series Financing.
- Experience as a journalist or writer for business, tech and/or financial publications.
- Social media power-user with experience engaging with media and opinion leaders on socials.
- Any multimedia and/or design skills.