We are a fast growing technology company with a 20 year track record history and going strong with plans to grow more in 2021
We focus on mobile and web applications in the exciting space of digital health & more.
We are making waves with our technological solutions & initiatives that have impacted millions of people and lives!
We have opportunities for you to grow your career path and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
- The person will be part of the Cloud Infrastructure team. He or she will optimize the capability, scalability, availability and security of the Cloud platforms to meet customers’ requirements.
- Incorporate as best practice, continuous improvement process in operations through monitoring, reporting, evaluating and improving the operation metrics.
- As part of a team of cloud infrastructure engineers to ensure smooth operations and within the budgeted capital and operational expenses.
- Establish the practices within ITSM standards, processes and guidelines tailored to the needs of our company.
- Align ITIL standards in our Private Managed Cloud platforms with industry best practices.
- Operate and manage the cloud technologies that incorporates a full spectrum of products, tools, self-service portals and automation.
- Deliver the services to customers in accordance to the tender specifications and proposed solutions.
- Solid experiences in infrastructure management and cloud operations with following certificates:
- AWS Certified SYSOPS admin and/or Azure equivalent
- VMware Certification– Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- Certification: MCSE, Red Hat Certified Engineer RHCE, Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- ITIL Foundation certified, familiar with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001.
- In-depth understanding of Hyper Converged Infrastructure architectures.
- Strong experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
- Proficient in leading integrated process teams, as well as coordinating and communicating customer requirements.
- Understanding of orchestration and automation methodologies pertaining to the specific needs of service provider environments.
- Knowledge of Jira, agile PM and the ability to work independently and professionally.
Flexi benefits that covers medical, gym, sports and wellness.
If you love the idea of being part of a growing company with exciting prospects in mobile and web technologies that create positive impact on people’s lives, then we would love to hear from you!